For Health and Dental Inquiries
There are five different methods by which you can contact us:

  1. Call the Member Services Centre at 1 866 416-8706, Mon. – Fri. from 9 am to 5 pm
  2. Online Chat Service, Mon. – Fri. from 9 am to 5 pm
  3. In person/on campus:
    UTSU Office
    (416) 978-4911
    12 Hart House Circle
    Toronto, ON M5S 3J9
  4. By filling out the Student Support Request Form
  5. By mail:
    Dept. UTSU
    1200 McGill College Avenue, Suite 2200
    Montreal, Quebec  H3B 4G7

Travel Health Assistance

Should you require travel medical emergency assistance while abroad, you’ll need to contact one of the following numbers prior to seeking medical assistance.

Contact Number within Canada & USA (Can Assistance): 1-866-601-2583
Contact Number for Other Countries: 0-204-775-2583


University of Toronto

If your expenses are greater than our coverage or if you are having financial difficulties, you may be eligible for assistance. Contact your Registrar’s office for bursary details.

Find out what health services are provided by the University’s Health and Wellness Centre. You can also call at 416-978-8030.