Student Commons Programming
Programs and Services Calendar
The Student Commons will be hosting various programs and services throughout the semester for students to participate. Explore the calendar below to register for programs or services that you may be interested in.
Student Commons Volunteer Program
Starting Winter 2024, join the Student Commons Volunteer Program! This is a great opportunity to support the UTSU in creating an interactive, student friendly space on campus. The program is aimed at bringing students together to socialize, interact and engage outside of their academic studies.
The Student Commons volunteers will be organizing and leading fun and creative activities to create a community on campus. Volunteers will develop skills through leadership activities and will deliver programming that is timely, relevant and most importantly fun!
A good opportunity for volunteers to:
- Get leadership training and learn to work as a team
- Gain experience with community service and engagement
- Expand or gain great customer service, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Participate in outreach and engagement and build professional networks
- Learn and get hands on experience in planning, organizing and executing activities
Upon completion of the program, volunteers will receive:
- Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Completion Certificate
- Letter of reference
Volunteer recruitment for the Winter 2024 semester is currently full. See the full volunteer posting here in August 2024.