Here we are again. Get your rackets ready for the ESA Squash Tournament. Everybody is welcome to join*
What: ESA-UofT Squash Tournament
When: Saturday, March 10, 11am to 3pm
Where: Squash Courts, Hart House, UofT
7 Hart House Circle
Toronto, ON M5S 3H3
Preliminary Tournament Organization (Subject to change based on number of participants):
1- Maximum of 16 players
2- Tournamnets will be held in 2 rounds. In the first round, players will be divided into groups with matches within a group in round-robin format. Based on points in the first round, players will be divided into 2 levels; beginners and experienced. Matches will then proceed in each level in a single elimination format.
3- Matches in the 1st round are one game only.
4- Matches it the remaining rounds will be best of 3.
6- Games are of 11 points (point on serve change).
5- A draw will be held to decide the groups of the first round
6- No referees or markers will be supplied. Players will score their own matches.
7- Players must be there from the beginning of the tournament (11:00am)
Please follow this link (https://goo.gl/fxrwSj) to register.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 9, 5:00 pm
Hart House Regulations:
• All U of T students must present a valid T-card upon entry at the Fitness Centre Reception
• Any non-members must be sponsored by a Hart House member and are required to pay a guest fee at the Hub prior to checking in at the Fitness Centre Reception (disregard)
• All participants must be in proper gym wear, including non-marking footwear
• Spectators are not permitted at any time – only those participating in the event will be permitted to enter the Fitness Centre
• All coats and bags are to be checked into day lockers and NOT taken to the Lower Gym (locks are not provided.)
• Food and beverages are not permitted in the Fitness Centre
• Permission to take pictures has been obtained in advance.
• Any fundraising/exchange of funds for this event must be done outside of Hart House
*Non-UofT students will have to be sponsored by a UofT student and pay a guest fee at the Hart House frontn desk
**Hart House Squash courts are a little smaller than the usual squash courts