September 17, 2017 @ 10:00 AM
We hope you all had a good frosh and first week of school. We’d like to invite everyone to come out and try paddling first hand. We’ll be sending two boats out, so spaces are limited!
***Please fill out the Google Form to secure your spot***
10:00 AM – Arrive and sign in!
10:30 AM – Start to warm-up and stretch then head to the docks
11:00 AM – Load both the boats
1:00 PM – Done and off to team lunch!
WHAT TO BRING:
– *Change of clothes (you WILL get wet)
– Sunglasses (optional)
– Sunscreen (semi-optional)
– Medication (if needed)
COST: $15 per paddler.
– You may pay $15 on the day of, contact a coach, or send us an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org!
LOCATION: Toronto Humber Yacht Club. 1 Humber Valley Road. Toronto, M8Y.
HOW TO GET THERE:
– 5-10 minutes walk from Old Mill TTC Station (Walk East towards the bridge, along Bloor st., then head down the stairs and walk south.
– the Google Maps address for the yacht club is 101 Humber Valley Road. This address will lead you to the right street, but you must follow the road until the dead end, where there is free parking. Enter 1 Humber Valley Road for the exact place where you can park.