Peer Support Service
The UTSU in partnership with U of T Health & Wellness are offering Peer Support Service every Thursday starting October 12, 2023, drop-in to chat with Health & Wellness Peer Supporters at the Student Commons, Room 246, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. for however many times you need!
We’re a team of U of T students like you who can:
- Provide immediate emotional support if you’re struggling with your mental health;
- Guide you through difficult questions like “Should I drop this course?” or “How can I bring up this issue with my roommate?”;
- Help you write a tough email;
- Role-play potentially awkward conversations; or
- Chat about anything you feel like talking about!
No appointments necessary! Drop by our space at the Student Commons on Thursdays only from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. for non-judgmental and confidential 1:1 peer support sessions by trained fellow U of T St. George students.
For other in-person locations on campus and how to book a virtual session visit our website www.uoft.me/peer-support